Please find attached the latest edition of the Stein McEwen, LLP Newsletter, Vol. 7, Issue 3 (October 2011): Newsletter-Vol 7 Iss 3 2011. The newsletter includes information on the following:
- Overview of the Leahy-Smith America Invents Act: What Is The Practical Effect of First-to-File for Patent Applicants
- Federal Circuit Finds Prosecution History Estoppel Prevents Coverage of Equivalent Since Amendment Was Foreseeable Equivalent
- Federal Circuit Finds Assigned “Inventions and Discoveries” Extends to Continuation Applications
- Federal Circuit Finds District Courts Can Correct Obvious Errors Without Certificate of Correction
- Stein McEwen News
- Stein McEwen Welcomes New Additions
- Stein McEwen Hosting Biotechnology Conference
- Stein McEwen Co-Hosting German Conference
Our attorneys produce and present a regular newsletter on recent cases of interest. If you are interested in receiving the newsletter when published, please contact us at email@example.com and include the word “subscribe” in the subject line.
For more information on Stein McEwen, LLP, please visit www.smiplaw.com.